Sigma Con. provides a full range of design, construction and maintenance services for overhead transmission system. We are one of the leading companies in the region executing 132 kV overhead transmission line as an engineering and construction contractor.
“We have experience in stringing, testing and commissioning of HTLS conductor (ACCR conductor manufacture by 3M®, United States) from executing the stringing works for Kushaha-Kataiya 132 kV Cross Border transmission line project.”
Transmission Line Services
- Route alignment.
- Detail Survey, Route Marking, Plan & Profile preparation and Tower Optimization/Tower Spotting.
- Soil Investigation and Resistivity testing.
- Tree Enumeration and Cadastral survey.
- Detail design of Single-circuit, Double-circuit and Multi-circuit (4 Circuit) Towers upto 132kV voltage level.
- Supply of galvanized steel lattice towers.
- Right-of-way preparation and clearing.
- Complete EPC foundation installation.
- Lattice tower assembly and erection.
- Conductor stringing, sagging, clipping and dead-ending.
- OPGW stringing, splicing and termination.
- Stringing of Second Circuit conductor in a Double Circuit Tower under Live line condition.
- Energizing and Testing.